El Nido Hidden Beaches and Shrines Trip
The beach culture of Palawan is rich in both natural beauty and local color. This unique tour will take you over the world-famous beaches of El Nido and to Matinloc Shrine. Your day begins with an early departure to El Nido Pier, where you’ll travel to your first stop: Helicopter Island, which earned its name for its unique rock formations that give the island the appearance of a helicopter from a distance. It’s time to visit Dilumacad and Matinloc, and you’ll discover just why it was chosen as a location for the Hollywood film “Bourne Legacy”. You’ll visit Matinloc Shrine, which is also known as the Shine of Our Lady of Matinloc, a spritual oasis. After learning the stories behind this location, you’ll have a delicious barbecued lunch and then head off to the Secret Beach. Hidden away from the shoreline, it’s like your own private paradise! Talisay Beach looks straight out of the movies and the Hidden Beach is an amazing, cove-like wonder fit for a fantasy novel. Don’t miss out on the chance to see and swim in El Nido’s finest beaches.
- Visit the famous islands of Dilumacad and Matinloc, where the “Bourne Legacy” was filmed
- Visit the unique Helicopter Island, named for its limestone cliffs resemble that of a helicopter
- Discover the Secret Beach’s hidden natural wonders
- Get to hear the local stories and history behind the Matinloc Shrine
- Relish a delicious grilled lunch at the hidden beach
- Snorkel at Talisay beach, another fantastic spot to see the beauty of the coral reefs near the island
- Looking to have more fun in El Nido? Then you might want to try the Islands and Beaches Tour, the Lagoons and Beaches Tour or the Caves and Coves Trip!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email