Ningaloo Reef Whale Shark Snorkeling Adventure from Exmouth
By 9am you'll be snorkeling on the beautiful Ningaloo Reef. A spotter plane begins looking for whale sharks and once spotted, your whale shark experience begins with the opportunity of swimming with the gentle giants of the Ningaloo Reef.
Morning tea, afternoon tea and a full buffet lunch are included, as well as refreshments throughout the day. The tour ends with a few more swims on the Ningaloo Reef, before heading back to your accommodation at approximately 4pm. Snorkel gear, wetsuit and floating noodles (as required) are all included in the price.
For those who do not want to swim with whale sharks, please select the observer option at the time of booking. You will still have the opportunity to snorkel amongst the other amazing marine life on Ningaloo Reef.
- National Park fees
- Environmental Management Charge
- Light refreshments throughout the day
- Lunch (all dietary requirements catered for)
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board from our Marine Biologists
- Local guides with dive certificaitons
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in our Air Conditioned Bus
- Use of snorkel equipment (mask/snorkel/fins, wet suits, stinger suits and flotation aids such as pool noodles and swim vests if required)
- PHOTOS of your day both above and below the water
- Prescription masks
- Go Pro lanyard/wrist straps
- Opportunity to participate in citizen science with REEF CHECK
- Activity packs for children
- Entry/Admission - Ningaloo Reef
- We supply everything you need for your day. Simply bring your swimwear, hat, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen. We do recommend wearing a jacket or bringing a change of clothes in cooler weather.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour is worth every cent spent! The crew was amazing and made us feel as they don't do it five days a week and we were special. Snorkeling with the whale sharks was a once in a lifetime experience. They are fast swimmers though! We were lucky and saw a manta ray. The food was delicious and it was a perfect day.
The staff were great. Very knowledgable and very friendly. We saw four whale sharks, a humpback whale and lots of other marine life. Absolutely recommend the trip