Falmouth Small Group 6-Hour Blue Hole Excursion and River Rapids with Lunch
After approximately 1 hour, you will arrive at the world famous Blue Hole in Ocho Rios, where you will sign-in and follow your tour guide through the natural landscape of Jamaica's #1 rated natural attraction. Your time at Blue hole can be spent climbing waterfalls, jumping into the deep crystal clear river pools, rope-swinging, or just relaxing in the refreshing water.
After spending approximately 1 to 1.5 hours at Blue Hole, you will stop at a private beach for an authentic Jamaican lunch, which includes jerk chicken, rice and peas, salad, and a complimentary non-alcoholic drink from the tiki bar. After lunch, you will head upstream to River Rapids Adventures, where you can choose to float down the Rio Bueno river in a raft, tube, or kayak.
Your float on the Rio Bueno will last approximately 1 hour, and includes a scenic boat ride at the river delta (if weather conditions are suitable), which will carry you into Bengal Bay, ending at Bengal Beach. There, you will have extra time to relax, buy drinks and snacks at the tiki bar, and/or purchase some photographs of your exciting river excursion. Once ready to go, your driver will take your group back to the Falmouth port.
- All activities
- Local driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Maximum Weight Limit of 280 lbs
- Minimum Age is 4 years old
I booked this for 7 family members and maybe another 7 people came. We were picked up at a covered area out side of cruise ship, in an air-conditioned big van. The driver was great and talked a lot about the area things to do capitals parishes and all sorts of local stuff. It was a bit of a drive but it was comfortable and interesting. Once we arrived at the first stop it was great, lots of climbing, swimming and jumping. Around an hour. It was beautiful and our guides were helpful , young and courteous. We opted to have lunch first before the rafting. The place we ate at on the beach was beautiful and the food was really good. Then our diver took us to the tube entrance to the river and off we went, these rivers from the mountains are chilly. The guides were fun, informative and talked a lot about themselves and the local area. Around 45 minutes, but it went very quickly. It was really a perfect side trip. We traveled with four 16 year old boys and they really enjoyed it too.We all agreed the price was truly well worth it. We did tip our driver and guides and they deserved it. Kudos to everyone involved.
Our guild did a great job!