Falmouth Shore Excursion: Best of Jamaica
Your tour guides will meet you once you dock at the Port of Falmouth. From there, we will show you rural Jamaica. This scenic drive will take you through the hills where you will visit the sugar and molasses plantations. Then we will visit one of Jamaica’s private beaches and enjoy the golden sunshine on this secluded beach. We then stop for lunch at one of the local Jamaican jerk centers, where you can experience some authentic Jamaican dishes. Lunch includes vegetarian, jerk chicken or pork options. Lastly before returning to your ship, you will have time to visit some of the local shops for those must-have souvenirs. This tour allows you to experience the best of Jamaica!
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle when available
- Professional/friendly local guide
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
This tour was a bust from the non meeting at the pier to the no molasses and brown sugar operation or the no rum factory tour. We did see a lot of rural area, about 4 hours of just fields. We stopped at an old farm house and we were given a piece of sugarcane from a man standing in his garden, was there a entrance fee for that? We were off again and stopped at another private house and we were given an apple off the tree there. We never saw a beach nor did we visit a rum factory unless it was when we turned around at the gate of a fenced, boarded up and locked up rusted building. We signed up for a private tour for six people and when we finally found the tour people we were met by a woman who claimed she had been waiting for us. I tried to tell her and the Tour guy that we signed up for a private tour but these 4 people jumped in with us. This was a total disappointment for us since we missed out on every thing.