Comprehensive Grand Canyon Tour from Flagstaff
After pickup from your Sedona hotel, you'll explore the Grand Canyon in full. Your morning you will start with a visit to Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument. Then, take a leisurely stroll through the lava flow field with the opportunity to take breathtaking pictures.
Next, you'll make a stop to see the 1500 year old Pueblo Ruin “Wupatki”, which was one of the biggest trade centers of this area. Walk into the Kiva (ceremonial room) and the ball court. Learn about the way of life of the Sinagua Indians and the modern tribes of Arizona that still live here.
You will have lunch at the popular Cameron Trading Post on the Navajo Reservation. You'll get amazing views from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon as you visit the Desert View Watchtower, Lipan Point, Yavapai point and the Grand Canyon Village overlooks.
Your tour will conclude with drop-off back to your Flagstaff hotel.
- Lunch at historical Cameron Trading Post
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Wupatki National Monument
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Gratuity Not Included, Recommend 15-20%
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Not only did we view the Grand Canyon from several different areas, but we learned history and interesting facts from our guide/ driver. He was fantastic. The canyon visit was amazing in itself but we also visited Sun Crater to see the results of a fairly recent volcanic eruption and we visited Wupatki Monument, ruins of an early pueblo that is extremely significant. Great tour! I highly recommend it!