Fun Flagstaff History Segway, Bike, or Walking Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: AZ Segway and Pedal Tours, 19 W Aspen Ave, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-5511
All tours begin at AZ Segway and Pedal Tours which is proudly located in the Flagstaff Sports Exchange.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Historic Downtown and Railroad District, 1 E Route 66, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-5530
Guests will get a thorough overview of Historic Downtown Flagstaff
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Northern Arizona University, S San Francisco St, Flagstaff, AZ 86011-0001
Guests get a thorough overview of Northern Arizona University not accessible by vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Thorpe Park, 245 N Thorpe Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-1579
This beautiful park and pond are missed by so many who visit Flagstaff, but not our guests!
Pass By: Lowell Observatory, 1400 W Mars Hill Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001-4499
We get a good view of Lowell Observatory along with a couple funny and unique stories.
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
- Use of Segway
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcohol consumtion is not allowed at any point before or during any of the bike or Segway tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Blake was our tour guide and did an excellent job of showing us around Flagstaff. We rode all around town and across the Northern Arizona University campus which is very nice. We learned a lot about local history and how Flagstaff came to be the town that it is today. We also became quite good at riding the Segways which is very fun and easy to master and also gives you a decent workout. I would highly recommend this tour if you are visiting Flagstaff and looking for something fun and different to do!