Grand Canyon Ultimate Tour
After exploring the south rim, you will head out to Navajo land for an included lunch where you will select from Mexican, American, and even Native American options for your meal. Relax and converse with your host and with locals as you learn more about the area from those who know it best. After a little more exploration of your guide’s hand-picked, personal locations, you will be driven back to your hotel to rest, relax, and enjoy the amazing photos you collected throughout the day.
- Narrated tour to Grand Canyon's South Rim
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Williams, Flagstaff, or Grand Canyon/Tusayan area hotels only
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We took the Ultimate Tour. Keaton was an awesome guide. Went above and beyond by bring the park to life.
Our trip to the Grand Canyon was was beyond words, it was one of our favorite experiences as a family. Our guide Tim was so knowledgeable on all facets surrounding the history behind this amazing Marvel and his passion was non-stop throughout our entire experience.
This tour is a great way to see The Grand Canyon.Keaton is a very knowledgeable guide, giving the history of the geology, exploration, and landscape of the canyon.The van had seven passengers, and we were picked up right at the hotel, enabling my husband to enjoy the scenry without having to worry about driving. Included in the tour was a drive to Tusayan Indian ruins and a lunch in Cameron.Definitely worth the price!