A NIGHT AT THE OPERA SAINT MARKS FLORENCE
In the beautiful and intimate setting of St Mark’s Church in Via Maggio 18, Florence, you will see complete operas dramatically unfold only a few metres away from the performers, in scene and original costumes, accompanied by one of our virtuoso pianists, adapted slightly to suit the intimate surroundings. The Operas last about 2 hours, are sung in Italian, every act is explained in English.
In the heart of Florence, only three minutes away from Ponte Vecchio, St.Mark’s Church is located in a 15th century Medici Palace, once owned by Niccolo Macchiavelli, with perfect acoustics.
2019 - OPERA CALENDAR, starting time 8.30pm, duration time: 120 minutes
La Boheme: Jun. 20; Jul. 2, 9, 13; Sep. 3, 28; Oct. 8, 19; Nov. 23; Dec. 25
La Traviata: Jun. 22; Jul. 4, 23; Sep. 12, 26; Oct. 3, 17; Dec. 29;
Carmen: Jul. 20; Sep. 10, 17; Oct. 15 Dec. 27;
The Marriage of Figaro:Sep. 14; Oct. 12; Nov. 16; Dec. 28;
Madame Butterfly: Sep. 7; Oct. 26.
Tosca: Sep. 21; Oct. 10.
The Barber of Sevilla: Jul. 6; Sep. 5,24; Oct. 1, 22; Dec. 30;
Rigoletto: Sep. 19; Oct. 5.
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Opera at St. Mark's Anglican Church
- food and drinks.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transportation to/from attraction
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
What an amazing performance. Bravo!! The talent was incredible. Vocals, sensational. Piano accompaniment, stellar. I have seen Opera's around the world this was first class. We absolutely loved the performance and would recommend it to anyone traveling to Florence. What made this more than special was to learn from the staff at the venue that all proceeds are directed to a special charity that truly is a worthy cause. Thank you for an amazing evening, we feel blessed to have discovered this on Viator!