Accademia Gallery Tour
Known as Italy's second most popular museum and the home of the original Michelangelo's David, Academy of Fine Arts of Florence was founded in the last XVIII century and still receives art students from all around the world today. Accademia stores masterpieces of great artist such as Giambologna, Ghirlandaio, and Michelangelo. Our expert English speaking guide will bring each masterpiece to come back to life with stories of one of the world’s greatest artist.
- Skip the Line tickets
- Fresh water
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was a great way to see the Accademia and the David. The tour guide was very informative. He had an interesting and cool delivery that really entertained everyone in our group. Thank you!
Great tour! This guys are awesome, super nice and positive staff and the guide was very knowledgeable and funny.