Florence Dinner with Concert or Opera: authentic Italian Evening Experience
Typical or Gourmet Restaurant located in the coolest Florentine District.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Opera at St. Mark's Anglican Church, Via Maggio 18, 50125, Florence Italy
Talented singers will be awaiting you after dinner in an intimate, old setting (the Anglican church), to perform the most beautiful arias from the operas of Puccini, Verdi, Rossini and other renowned Italian composers of a full Opera Performance (depending on the Concerts and Operas calendar).
Duration: 2 hours
- Dinner in Typical Tuscan Restaurant: 3-course set menu, wine and mineral water (if option selected)
- Dinner in a Gourmet Restaurant: à la carte menu with 3-course and mineral water (if option selected)
- Concert or Opera Performance
- Concert or Opera reserved first rows seat
- Entry/Admission - Oltrarno
- Entry/Admission - Opera at St. Mark's Anglican Church
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
The meal was disappointing, not great quality, and let the evening down. The performance of the three performers in the church was superb, we could have listened to them for another hour! Such talent!
Was a wonderful evening!
good experience and enjoyable
The dinner was amazing, We chose the a la carte option due to food allergies etc. The broccoli flan was amazing and the risotto a hit. Only downside was the calamari which was too touch to eat for one of my party. However it was a very rushed meal in order to get to the opera concert. Could have done without the concert it was very basic . Nice voices but really more a recital than a concert.
it was the best experience . the place of dinner and the care takers there were so generous that we wont mind visiting them again and again. concert was also enjoyed . the presentatio was praise worthy.
An incredible night, highlight of our trip to Florence! St. Marks Anglican Church was a lovely, intimate venue for this special concert. Two sopranos, a tenor and pianist performed arias from famous operas. All the performers were outstanding and the evening is a fundraiser so the performers donate their time for free. I laughed, cried and had goosebumps everything you could want in a performance. No to be missed.