Vespa Tour in Chianti with Lunch from Florence
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chianti Road, Italy
With 1h driving leave Florence and reach the Cianti hills to ride the Vespa
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rocca di Castellina, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Free time to visit this beautiful village
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Localita Poggio Amorelli, 53011, Castellina In Chianti Italy
Winery for lunch and wine tasting
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Castello di Radda, Localita il Becco, 53017, Radda in Chianti Italy
Visit Radda during your Vespa ride
Stop At: Piazza Roma 15 Castello di Monteriggioni, 53035, Monteriggioni Italy
Free time in this ancient fortress
Duration: 45 minutes
- Travel by minivan to the Chianti area
- Professional tour escort
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Light lunch (Typical Tuscan starter, pasta with Ragù sauce, dessert, water)
- Guided tour of the winery
- Entry/Admission - Rocca di Castellina
- Entry/Admission - Poggio Amorelli
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A valid driving licence is required to ride a Vespa. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Minimum age: Driver age is 18 years - Passenger age is 13 years
- A valid credit card is required as a guarantee in order to do the tour as a driver, otherwise won’t be possible to attend the tour (no refund will be issued if you forgot your card)
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen.
- If special circumstances arise due to weather conditions, we may be forced to modify the planned route with an alternative one, possibly maintaining the duration and quality of service.
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to start the tour due to heavy rain, storm or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- To drive the Vespa Scooter is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license - credit card (no ATM, no debit card) At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
We had the best time. The guys were very knowledgeable snd kind. Best winery snd food. You must do this tour...
loved this tour!!!
This trip was amazing. It was all day with a great lunch and wine tasting. Everyone was so nice and the views of Tuscany were breath taking. I was too small for the vespa and they accommodated me with a fiat while the others rode vespas and I had a blast. It was nice that I knew how to drive a manuel.
This tour was amazing!
A nice day out with a Vespa ride through the Tuscan country side. Lunch was really good at a local winery.
What a great day out! The Vespas were in great condition and easy to ride coming from someone with no prior experience. The route through Tuscany is gorgeous with very little traffic to contend with. Our guide Bill? was great and his enthusiasm for the region is infectious. We also enjoyed the wine tasting lunch break at the beautiful winery.
This was the highlight of our trip. We were both lucky to have experience riding bikes, so the pre test was easy. Riding in the countryside was absolutely amazing. Walking in the vineyard fun. The markets, the awesome vine tasting and lunch .A Must Do! If you can't ride you can also double with the instructors.