Semi-Private Horses and Vineyards - Horseback Riding in Tuscany
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chianti Road, Italy
30' transfer from Florence to the Horse Handling
Stop At: Maneggio Crazy Horse, 27, Via del Fossato, Le Corti, 50067 Rignano sull'Arno FI, Italy
Briefing and Horseback Riding among Chianti Vineyards
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Via Torre a Cona, 49, 50067 San Donato in Collina, Rignano sull'Arno Italy
Visit and Wine Tasting
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Chianti Road, Italy
30' trasnsfer to the second winery
Stop At: Diadema Wine - Azienda Vinicola, Via Imprunetana per Tavarnuzze, 19, 50023 Impruneta FI, Italy
Visit and Wine Tasting
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Diadema Cooking School, Viale Aldo Moro, 3, 50023, 50023 Impruneta FI, Italy
delicious Lunch in a fascinating location
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Round trip transfers (approx 30 minutes each way)
- Chianti Horse Riding and Orientation lesson (approx. 1 hours)
- Use of Helmets
- Guided Boutique Winery visit
- Wine tasting
- Typical Tuscan Lunch
- olive oil mill visit
- professional english speaking tour leader
- horse riding orientation
- Entry/Admission - Maneggio Crazy Horse
- Entry/Admission - Torre a Cona
- Entry/Admission - Diadema Wine - Azienda Vinicola
- Entry/Admission - Diadema Cooking School
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking.
- Children under 14 years will not be permitted
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Long-leave pants and sports shoes are required (no flip-flops please!)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- RAIN POLICY: The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are: 1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company. 2) 100% refund for tour cancellation. In case the tour departure is not cancelled but anyway there's a chance of rain during the day, we will do our best to proceed with the tour, doing all we can to provide the horseback riding, possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan if and when the rain falls. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan. Guest options in this case are: 1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if horses are not ridden due to rain, or if the horse riding tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a horse, weather permitting. 2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following days or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company. Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain". No-shows will not be refunded.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Our tour guide Angelica was fun, talkative, knowledgeable and friendly as she drove us to the horse farm, mounted-up with us and accompanied us to the vineyard in the Chianti countryside. The horseback riding guide (whose name I did not catch) was very knowledgeable about the Chianti region and would point out interesting facts about the vineyards to us as we rode through. When we dismounted at the Terre a Cona vineyard, we were given a neat tour of the aging process and cellar, and then enjoyed a wine tasting inside a comfortable, modern establishment. Highly recommend for all demographics :)
what a great day! Paola was beyond fantastic- she shared interesting information about area we drove through to get to the stables. The horseback riding was enjoyable-about 45 minute ride to winery- and no horseback riding experience needed. We then visited 2 wineries-and tasted a few wines- educational and no push to buy wine which was nice. Had a nice lunch after the winery tours. What a nice way to get out of tourist area and have a fun relaxing day- highly recommend!
As expected. A short horse ride they beautiful countryside, then 2 different vineyard wine tastings.
I was a little worried because I went on this adventure without my hubby. But it was honestly one of the best days in my life! It was me, almost 60, with 7 18year olds and they were great! My horse was perfect, very attuned to the slightest touch. Lucky for me I've been around and on horses for the last 9 years. Some people had never ridden before. It was much better than I had anticipated as we went up and down small hills and through tiny creeks. Through a vineyard or two and olive groves. The scenery was stunning!!! There was a point where you have to climb on foot to get to the first winery after the ride and I won't lie, it was a tough climb for me. The wineries were beautiful and I bought wine and olive oil at the 2nd one. Lunch was wonderful too, lots of fresh food and pasta! I would recommend it if you have ridden at least a few times and feel comfortable on a horse. And you are in decent shape to climb a bit!! Definitely not for the physically challenged. Our guide was the best!!!
This was such a good value tour, our guide Grazia made it a very special day , she was very informative about the area and such a good companion, Eliza took us on the ride through the beautiful countryside on her horses that she is clearly dedicated to , and were used to novice riders. The vineyard visit and tasting at Torre a Cona was extremely interesting with an engaging guide and Grazia then took us on another vineyard tour , tasting and on to a lovely lunch , she explained many things about the local culture and economy that we had been interested to know more about that added so much more to the experience.. Thank you so Much Grazia from Denise and Jan
We had a great time horseback riding through the vineyards of Tuscany and our wine cellar and dinner tour. The sun setting over the mountains while on horseback in the vineyards was spectacular and worth the trip alone. Matteo ?,our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. We would highly recommend this tour.
The day overall was lovely. The food and wine for lunch was great! The horseback riding was a little shorter time than I would have liked and a little less adventurous too. Good for beginners, but, a bit mundane for moderate to experienced riders. The countryside was beautiful and we did enjoy the day. It was a wonderful experience overall and we're glad we did it.
Our guide Claudia was great, horseback riding fabulous....very gentle horses and lovely countryside. My ONLY negative was how much driving in the tour van was involved.....long trip to the Cellar....then long trip to dinner. Dinner was very good and nice to chat with others at the table. Would recommend this trip, but be prepared to do some driving.