Independent Venice Day Trip from Florence by High-Speed Train
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza San Marco, 31024 Venice Italy
The most important square in Venice, with the most part of the points of interest of the city
Stop At: Doge's Palace, Piazza San Marco, 1, 30124 Venice Italy
The house of the Doge, the senior-most elected official of Venice until 1797.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Basilica di San Marco, San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Admire the inside and outside of the mignificent architecture.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
Unique bridge in Venice.
Stop At: Campanile di San Marco, Sestiere San Marco 328, 30124 Venice Italy
Bell tower of Piazza San Marco, you can decide to climb the tower and admire the city from above!
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Ponte dei Sospiri, Piazza San Marco, 1, 31024 Venice Italy
The name refers to the sighs of the prisoners who were brought from the Doge Palace to the prison of Venice
- High-speed roundtrip train tickets
- Waterboat tickets
- Saint Mark's skip-the-line tickets (from 01st of April till 31st of October)
- Assistance at the departure in Florence
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di San Marco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di San Marco
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Infant 0/1 years old free with no seats reserved
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
We had no issues with this trip, the person who met us at the train station to give us all the info was great, had nice packets put together with all the info we needed, maps, tickets, directions, no guessing.
It really is a self directed tour. Well organized with the guide at the train station. We went on the labour day, and Venice itself was more crowded than usual. I loved St Mark's... we paid extra to see the museum, which I felt was worth it... If you have any interest in religious history, you will want to do it for 5 euros.
Well organised getting you on the train, certainly worth trying, very easy the other end as you are left to get on with it. I would definitely recommend the tour. We have done alot of trips through this company and always have been well organised.
While getting a package to do something is attractive, the operator of this package was disorganized. They didn't have maps of Venice for us and they showed up late. The location for meeting was difficult to figure out because the way it was listed was not what any sign in the train station said. If I had it to do over again I would just buy the train ticket and the transit pass for Venice myself and save the hassle.