Italian Food and Museo Ferrari Small Group Tour from Florence Including Lunch
- Visit to a Parmesan Cheese producer followed by savoury breakfast
- Visit to a Prosciutto producer
- Visit to a traditional balsamic vinegar producer
- 3 Food & wine tastings by the producers
- Visit to the Ferrari Museum in Maranello
- 6-course Gourmet Lunch with wine, coffee and digestif included
- Professional licensed guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan in Bologna, bottled water and free WI-FI
- Complimentary map of Bologna
- Train tickets Florence - Bologna, round trip, high speed train, second class
- Entry/Admission - Museo Ferrari
- Ferrari test drive (optional) to be paid on-site
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Infant are free and they share tastings with their parents
- Train tickets will be sent by email 15 days prior the tour date
- Train tickets are not refundable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
Excellent tour and guide Andreas who was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Learned much and ate a lot.
This tour was great! We put in a full day, taking the high speed train from Florence. Our highlight was the Ferrari museum--it's a must see.
Excellent experience. Our guide, Massimo was very knowledgeable and just a pleasure to talk to. He was able to answer all questions with authority and was quite generous with the food samples and wine . We learned everything there is to know about the makings of Parmesan cheese, Prosciutto and Balsamic Vinegar through small producers in Bologna who all took much pride in their products. The Ferrari experience was also a plus.