Pienza, Montalcino, Brunello Wine and Pecorino Cheese PRIVATE TOUR from Florence
Take in the silence and serenity of the Abbey of Monte Oliveto Maggiore, a fourteenth century monastery immersed in an enchanted woods.
Enjoy typical Tuscan cuisine in a countryside setting, toasting with a glass of Brunello di Montalcino!
Meander through Pienza, a lovely, picturesque Renaissance town, whose narrow streets and local Pecorino cheese entice and delight; the latter an outstanding cheese made with sheep's milk.
Experience Montalcino, home to world renowned Brunello wine. Explore the body, color, extract, texture, depth embodied in this Tuscan jewel. Taste, drink, savor, study, buy, ship this prestigious Sangiovese nectar with the aid of your knowledgable guide, on a visit to a local cellar.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 8 hour door-to-door tour, in a luxury Mercedes sedan/minivan with air conditioning and very knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Refreshments on board
- Gas - Tolls - VAT
- Eventual entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Had a wonderful time heading to the wine country from Florence. Our Driver was knowledgeable, interesting and fun to be with, especially when you are spending a day with him or her. Since we were not driving, my daughter and I were able to relax and enjoy the scenery of Italy. The location for lunch and the 2 vineyards we visited were beautiful, one has to give 5 stars to the lunch and wine tasted.