Pisa and the Leaning Tower Afternoon Tour from Florence
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza dei Miracoli, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The famous square in Pisa which takes its name from the monuments located there, called in the past “Miracles” because of their incredible beauty and uniqueness.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Duomo di Pisa, Piazza del Duomo, 56126, Pisa Italy
The famous Cathedral, model of the distinctive Pisan Romanesque architecture, located in the Miracoli square
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leaning Tower of Pisa, Piazza del Duomo Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
One of the wonders of the world, because of the leaning structure which stirs the imagination of all visitors.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Battistero, Piazza dei Miracoli, 56126, Pisa Italy
The round- shaped Baptistery, surrounded by its suggestive columned arcades
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Chiesa di San Sisto, Via San Sisto 9/b, 29121, Piacenza Italy
One of the oldest churches in Pisa
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Knights’ Square, Pisa Italy
The political centre in the Middle Ages and where the Scuola Normale is located, one of the most famous universities in the world.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Transport by G.T. air-conditioned coach with WIFI on board
- Live commentary on board
- Licensed Tour escort
- Shared or Private Professional guide in Pisa (depending on the selected option)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (starting from 5 pax, for shared guided visit only)
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Pisa
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Entry/Admission - Battistero
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Sisto
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
The timing was excellent and the Organizing was great, very accurate no delays, the knowledge of guide was excellent helped a lot,
Thoroughly enjoyed the visit to PISA. Being a Structural Engineer, I always wanted to see it in person and learn more about it. Out tour guide was very knowledgeable.
Great tour, friendly guides, loved Pisa and the history.
We had a private tour and it was great...our guide was amazing and very informative as well. The bus ride was good and I like that they really try and care for the group as a whole. Excellent tour and so amazing to see. Don't miss this one.
Our guide, Michael, and his assistant, Andrea, did a poor job with instructions, keeping the group together in the crowds, etc. Local guides took over once we arrived at Pisa from Florence. Ours did fine, but nothing exceptional. A must do visit to the Leaning Tower was enjoyable, but we were disappointed with Michael and Andrea.
Great trip! The guide was awesome and gave us great knowledge