Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Including Special Exhibits
The very beginning of the Uffizi Gallery was the collection of Francesco I de' Medici; The collection became “public and inalienable good” thanks to Duchess Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici whose will it was that it would be open to the public forever. Today, the Uffizi Gallery is one of the most important museums in the world, with new acquisitions and gifts.
Rules of conduct: The following are forbidden within the museum:
• touching the works of art
• leaning against the sculpture pedestals/bases or walls
• littering with chewing gum
• consuming food and drink
• sitting on the ground and or on the security barriers
• speaking loudly
• behaving in ways not suited to the dignity of the place
• bringing backpacks and umbrellas; on a rainy day it is a good idea to use only small handbag umbrellas
• using your mobile phone
• using the telescopic extender to take photographs (“selfie stick”)
• using laser pointers
Taking photographs and videos is permitted provided they are taken without flash, lights and tripods, for personal, non-profit use only.
Using the elevator at the entrance of the museum is reserved for people who have special needs – including temporary – and the maximum capacity is 6 persons at a time.
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Temporary exhibitions fees
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- This is not a guided tour
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- It's not a flexible ticket
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU WILL BE ASSIGNED AN EXACT ENTRANCE TIME WHICH WII BE THE ONE YOU HAVE TO RESPECT IN ORDER TO MAKE THE VISIT. THE TIME CAN BE ANY TIME DURING THE OPENING HOURS (8:15am - 5:30pm plus extraordinary night openings) AND WILL BE INDICATED ON THE VOUCHER ISSUED BY THE PROVIDER, WHITIN ONE BUSINESS DAY FROM YOUR BOOKING REQUEST.
- PLEASE NOTICE THAT INDICATING US A DIFFERENT HOUR FROM YOUR VISIT DOESN'T GUARANTEE YOU WILL OBTAIN IT (for example if you put 3pm than you may get 9am ): DUE TO HIGH REQUEST (AS YOU PERSONALLY CHECK ONCE IN ITALY) WE CAN ONLY PROMISE THAT THE PROVIDED HOUR IS THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE IN THE REQUESTED DATE.
- When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
This is an excellent way to skip the long lines and see the exhibits! You do need to wait until the ticket office opens to get your tickets, but then you go in quickly.
Buying skip the line tickets is definitely worth doing if you don't want to spend a few hours of your day standing in line. However, we did travel at the height of the season, so this might not always be the case. It doesn't mean that there are no queues, just much shorter than the main line! Uffizi gallery is a definite must see when visiting Florence.
Bit boring museum, viator overpriced the tickets, try to book with florencemusei.it for official rates
Skip the line tour is totally worth the investment.
Since we were there so late in the year, I'm not positive we really needed to get these. But we got right in and tried to make good use of our time.
Museum is great! Skipping the line is great! Having to print your ticket sent specifically from the museum that gives you a time you don’t select ahead of time is not great.
The pick up location for the tickets is adjacent to the Uffizi so that was convenient. Only negative is that they only allow you to pick up the tickets 30 minutes before your entry time. Would have preferred to pick up our tickets much earlier and come back at our pick up time. As it was, we waited in line to pick up our tickets, then waited again until our entry time in the Gallery line. Would much prefer to have the option of picking up our tickets any time wanted and browsed the area shops instead of waiting for our entry time.
This skip-the-line booking is necessary and reasonable. It worked perfectly. Viator's skip the line vouchers should be used everywhere where there is a line.
I would highly recommend buying a skip the line pass for this place. The general admission line had an hour wait and after walking miles all day, we were very happy to be able to go right in. This place is very beautiful and laid out in a way that allows you see all the major pieces. A great visit!