Vespa Panoramic Tour of Florence
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica San Miniato al Monte, Via delle Porte Sante 34, 50125, Florence Italy
Admire the San miniato al monte church
Pass By: Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Admire this ancient bridge while you're on your Vespa
Pass By: Centro Storico, 50122, Florence Italy
Start your ride in Vespa through the roads of Florence
Pass By: Piazzale di Porta Romana, 50123, Florence Italy
Pass by this Roman gate during your ride in Florence
Stop At: Piazzale Michelangelo, Viale Michelangelo, 50125, Florence Italy
See Florence from the top and take unique photos!
Duration: 30 minutes
- Local guide
- Original Vespa scooter (automatic transmission)
- Breathtaking view of the city from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that if you sign up for the tour as a driver consider that previous experience driving a scooter is required. The tour leader reserves the right at his or her absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to drive the Vespa safely and no refund will be issued if this happen.
- An international driving licence is required to ride a Vespa. You must take the licence with you the tour day otherwise you won’t be allowed to drive. Also, a valid credit card is required as a guarantee in order to do the tour as a driver. Drivers must be at least 18 years old and passengers at least 13 years old
- If special circumstances arise due to weather conditions, we may be forced to modify the planned route with an alternative one, possibly maintaining the duration and quality of service.
- The tour take places rain or shine. In case the weather does not allow us to attend the tour due to heavy rain or wind, clients will be offered an alternative or a full refund. In case a storm occur during the tour and the guide decide that for security reasons is better not to continue with the tour you will be escorted back to the departure place but if this happen no refund will be issued as this is beyond our control
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- To drive the Vespa Scooter is required to sign the rental contract and the following documents are necessary: driver's license - credit card (no ATM, no debit card) At the time of the rental a pre-authorization on credit card will be made as a guarantee for any damage, which will be canceled upon return from the tour if there has been no material damage to the vehicle.
I hate giving poor reviews, but with this we were disappointed. I had read previous reviews people saying you didn't have to have experience riding a Vespa and it was great. Well our transportation came late placing us at the Vespa location rather late we had a little bit of time to train on them and then we were told we shouldn't go out into the city traffic. So our tour guide got us a van to take us up to the location we would have gone to on the Vespas. The guide was super friendly and tried everything he could, but this was a Very expensive way to go up to over look Florence.
Loved it. Don't have to have Vespa experience.
This last minute day trip was one of the best days of our 2 week trip to Italy. It was absolutely beautiful, the views were great, the vespas were fun, and the guides were great as well. The only thing I would say, is that if you have never ridden a vespa before, you may be surprised. Almost all of the women in our group rode on the back with a male. My sister and I managed to learn as quickly as possible, but it was not as easy as we had hoped. Driving in traffic was also kind of dangerous after just learning how to ride, that being said, no one got hurt and now it is a memory we will have forever! We tried to get the chance to ride vespas again while on the trip because we all had such a blast
Highly recommend this amazing tour for a different perspective of Florence! Driving the Vespas was a blast and safe! Our guide Edourdo took us to Fiesole then to the Plaza of Michelangelo for the different views. He truly was knowledgeable about the history and architecture of Florence!
This tour was incredible! Definitely recommend if you have scooter driving experience, you jump straight in and ride around the little streets of Florence from go so need some confidence riding to get the best from it. The guide Eduardo is superb, looked after us perfectly! Best way to see Florence