Classic Fort Lauderdale Bike Tour
Along the way you will hear commentary about local culture and interesting history while showcasing beautiful parks, great bars and restaurants, boutique shops and nightlife. Did we mention we make stops at a local bakery/gelato shop?
Please note: Food and drink are not included in the tour. The route varies depending on the time and season you are traveling.
• Commentary throughout the ride from your guide
• A scenic bike ride along the Riverwalk and through charming hidden neighborhoods like Colee Hammock and Sailboat Bend
• A stop at a local cafe for refreshments
• Rest area at beautiful parks with local flora and fauna
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- No minimum age but children should have experience riding a bicycle
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
we were the only 2 on the tour which was perfect! Lots of history, sites, and leisure. Perfect way to see the area and be active!
The tour was a perfect combination of a beautiful day, the enchanting Las Olas and New River setting, and Kendra, our knowledgeable and energetic tour guide. We loved every minute of the bike ride, and recommend it to anyone, visitor or resident, who can get away for a couple of hours.