Mai-Kai Polynesian Dinner Show
At Mai Kai Polynesian Revue Dinner Show in Fort Lauderdale, put on your Hawaiian shirt, and walk over the rope and plank bridge into another time and place. Huge tikis stand guard once you're inside. Thatch roofs, outrageous costumes, palms trees, and waterfalls are all there to complete your experience.
You'll be welcomed to your table by the warm and friendly staff, as course after course of award winning cuisine is presented to you. You'll get an appetizer, entree, and even dessert!
After dinner, pull up a huge tropical drink (not included) since Mai Kai was voted "Best Happy Hour" by South Florida Magazine - and enjoy the show!
That's right, the floor show will amaze you with dancing, singing, and the Samoan Fire and Knife dance performed by authentic Polynesian dancers.
The BORA BORA Menu
APPETIZER (Choice of one)
• WON TON SOUP - Classical Chinese egg noodle soup
• MAI-KAI HOUSE SALAD(V/GF) - Mixed greens, artisan romaine, sweet mini peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red radishes and wonton strips tossed in Miso ginger dressing
• CRISPY CALAMARI - Lightly dusted with flour and crisp fried
ENTREES (Choice of one)
• FARMERS MARKET VEGETABLES(V/GF) - Artisan baby vegetables, brussel sprouts, assorted mushrooms, sugar snap peas, broccolini, cauliflower
• MAI-KAI HONEY CHICKEN(GF) - Crispy chicken, hibiscus honey glaze, crispy rice noodles, broccolini, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI CHICKEN - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• TERIYAKI BEEF - Roasted mushrooms, asparagus, grilled pineapple, garlic confit, sesame seeds
• MAI-KAI BEEF - Sweet mini peppers, cipollini onions, Singapore black pepper sauce
• SWEET & SOUR PORK - Roasted pineapple, sweet mini peppers in our chef’s tangy sweet sauce
DESSERT (Choice of one)
• Dreamy Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
• Tahitian Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
• Tapioca Pearl Pudding
• Coconut Flan
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Polynesian show
- Entry/Admission - Mai-Kai Restaurant and Polynesian Show
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beverages unless otherwise stated
- Additional food available for purchase
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner is served before showtimes
- Dress code: No shoes meant for swimming or beach (flip flops or such/sandals ok for women). No swimwear or gym attire. No hats for men. No sleeveless shirts for men. Slacks/pants are required for men.
We had a WONDERFUL time. I highly recommend this place. Good food,service and entertainment. I've lived here in the Miami-Ftld area for over 35 years and never went there. So glad I did!
We booked this dinner show for our last holiday night before leaving the USA again the next day. We did not regret it. The food was excellent, also the cocktails and the show was very entertaining.
We were very disappointed with this show. Although the food was good, it was limited and there was an upcharge for the expanded menu. Our table had poor visibility to the stage and the show was boring and redundant. Better to spend your money on a nice meal elsewhere.
Had a nice meal and show. Got there late had to seat in the back but still could see. Planed to go back next Feb.
The performers were fantastic we were amazed at their talent and their smiles were heart warming, even through all that 'exercise'. Go on the self tour it is spectacular ...the waterfalls and gods and greens are perfect for picture taking. The meal was huge and we took lots home for lunch the next day...enjoy
This dinner and show was excellent. The food was fantastic as were the employees and the price was well worth it. The show was very entertaining altho maybe a bit loud. I would recommend this dinner show to anyone visiting in the area.
The overall experience was nice. The show was very enjoyable. I did however notice that customers that used a voucher were treated differently than the rest. For example, there seemed to be a specific area for voucher users to be seated not a good view of the show and they were not accommodating. The food was ok. Nothing to brag about. What I absolutely did love was the garden and the show.
Excellent service and enjoyed dinner and show. Be sure to take the time to walk the gardens.