Frankfurt Sightseeing round-trip Cruise
Enjoy onboard audio commentary in English and learn about the magnificent highlights you see. Discover how Frankfurt was the birthplace of the poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe and Anne Frank. Learn about the contrast of the city, combining an international commercial banking center with an atmosphere full of vibrant culture and traditional arts.
Sit back and relax on the spacious sun deck or enjoy the bar where you can purchase snacks and refreshments. Choose from five different departure times, giving you the flexibility to fit this cruise into your Frankfurt sightseeing schedule.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise in Frankfurt
- Onboard audio commentary
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child tickets (age 4-13) are available on the day of departure for approx. EUR 6.00.
- Minimum numbers apply. Performance by 10 paying guests. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
The day this was scheduled was cancelled due to less than 10 people. But she rescheduled us to the next day with no problems. The cruise was good though and a nice way to put your feet up for an hour.
Not very good! We left late. We felt rushed. There was too much walking. We should have stayed on the Blue Bus. That would have been a good tour. This tour was a 3 on a cale from 0 - 10. Ken
The cruise offers you good sights of the city and the surrounding regions along the Main river. There is no official tour guide, the entire tour is done over loudspeaker on the cruise, and is in both German and in English, very clearly broadcast. The information broadcast was pretty interesting and fun. However, the cruise was quite slow, and there were long periods of silence as the boat slowly went along the river, which meant it could be quite boring especially when you're farther away from the city center.
As expected. The service was nice. I would recommend a little bit more history and information to be shared.
Good tour. Does what it says on the tin.