Franz Josef Glacier Valley Walk
Be prepared for a morning or afternoon of dramatic scenery and changing landscape on your 3 hour guided Franz Josef Glacier Valley walk. This tour is suitable for all ages (above 6) and fitness levels, as each walk is tailored towards each group. Rated as one of New Zealand’s best hiking trails, you’ll learn about the history and nature of the Franz Josef Glacier from your knowledgable guides and why the glacier is at its greatest state of change. Starting from the Waiho River bed, you’ll follow the glacier towards its terminal face for jaw-dropping views. After your hike, you can unwind and relax with your complimentary pass at the nearby Glacier Hot Pools.
- Spend three hours on a guided interpretive walk in the Franz Josef Glacier Valley
- Learn about this impressive natural phenomenon with some of New Zealand’s best hiking guides
- Walk on exclusive trails and past the Waiho River bed to see the terminal face of the Franz Josef Glacier
- Relax with your complimentary Glacier Hot Pools pass after your hike
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email