2-Day Fraser Island Tour from Hervey Bay or Rainbow Beach
You’ll stay overnight at Eurong Beach Resort located on Seventy-Five Mile beach with apartment-style accommodation in a shared quad room. The resort has two swimming pools, two bars, and a cafe where you can relax after a day of exploring. One breakfast, two lunches and a dinner are included.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional scenic flight (Approximately AU$70 per person, payable locally, on the day of travel)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- MP3 audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking if an audio guide is required. A refundable deposit of $20 per device is payable to your guide on the day of travel
- Your accommodation will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day plus AU$200 refundable bond to a maximum of AU$500. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
Who knew there were 4WD busses? As this is a sand island, the interior roads have a lot of soft sand and you get bounced around for at least 3 hours total. Just be prepared and take precautions if this action makes you queasy. Lots of beautiful sites and driving on the 74 Mile Beach is smooth!! Hotel is not fancy but is very adequate.
What a couple of days it was. As soon as we were picked up from our hotel, Dave was out the bus smiling and cracking jokes. We got to the island and we got into the 4wd coach with Dave filling us with information about the islands history and a background of himself. He’s so passionate about the island and his job and is the answer to today’s Steve Irwin. As for Fraser Island itself what an amazing place to visit I would say it’s got to be a must do. This tour was perfect and it catered for all ages and nationalities. The only bad thing about the tour was leaving our guide as we couldn’t steal him for the rest of our backpacking round aus.
Great activity! Josh was a great guide. Accommodations and food was good. We saw whales and dingos and lots of flora in the rainforest. What a diverse island! Bus ride through island almost as fun as a Disney ride!
This was the best tour I have done in a long time. We were lucky enough to have both Cameron and Warren as guides who were excellent. Their knowledge and history of the island was amazing. The places visited over the 2 days were varied and interesting. The resort comfortable with good food. Do yourselves a favour and go on this fantastic tour!
If you only go on 1 tour in the rest of your life make sure it is this one! Fraser Island is the single most amazing place in Australia, Lake McKenzie, Lake Wabby, Champagne Pools are all breathtaking, especially Lake McKenzie! The resort is lovely with nice staff and a glorious location, the main highway is along the 75km beach! Then to top it off you can lie on the beach at night and marvel at the wonders of the stars, just breathtaking. The guide turned out to be more of a coach driver, but he's a very good driver but be careful not to stand up when the vehicle is moving, it's a bumpy ride!