3-Day Fraser Island Package with Kingfisher Bay Resort Stay from Hervey Bay
Enjoy two relaxing nights at Kingfisher Bay Resort in a comfortable air-conditioned room with a private deck overlooking the surrounding nature. The resort features several restaurants, swimming pools, a spa, walking trails, tennis courts and beaches on the Great Sandy Strait. Two breakfasts and one lunch are included.
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD coach
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- 2 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Optional scenic flight (Approximately AU$70 per person, payable locally, on the day of travel)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Please bring sunscreen, hat and swimwear
- MP3 audio guides are available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Please advise in the special requirements field at time of booking if an audio guide is required. A refundable deposit of $20 per device is payable to your guide on the day of travel
- Your hotel will require a credit card pre-authorisation of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$300 at check-in. In the event that no credit card is available, full payment and a bond deposit of AU$100 per day to a maximum of AU$500 is required.
My 15 year old son and I spent 3 days at the Kingfisher Bay Resort - which included a tour of the island on a 4 wheeler....it was out of this world. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Fraser Island is somewhere not to miss on your travels through Australia.
A 1 day trip would be just as good and much less expensive. The resort was beautiful, but dinners were not included and were extremely expensive. It wasn't even 3 days. There is no time to do anything on day 1 and 3 and they try to go too many places on day 2. All I really wanted was to spend the day at Lake McKenzie, but we only got an hour thanks to some idiot Chinese girls that couldn't follow directions and didn't finish the extended bush walk. We had to go back to find them. You need a tour with less bouncing around on a bus, and more time at the more popular spots. The buffet lunch at the other resort was not very good either. On a previous vacation I took a day trip with another company. They were door to door from the Sunshine Coast, and provided a BBQ lunch at the lake, which was much better, and more fun. My main motivation to drive to Hervey Bay was the possibility of seeing whales or dolphins in the Bay. We saw nothing on either crossing but merky green water. We were also not informed that we had to pay for parking. We got less enjoyment at 4 times the cost!