At YOUR Pace Private Tours
After escorting you to your assigned minivan, your tour guide will give you a safety and tour destination briefing based on the tour option you have chosen. Each of our structured tours offers three high demand stops as follows:
East End Experience - Garden of The Groves (a botanical garden park that features the flora and fauna of The Bahamas), Ol'e Freetown Farm (A quaint farm, home to a variety of farm animals and native fruits & vegetables), Lucayan National Park (a natural park with two key features - a cave system, and miles of white sandy shores of Gold Rock Beach).
West End Experience - Bahamian Brewery (a 1-hour guided tour of this 100% Bahamian owned facility ends with sampling of all their brews, then all you can drink of whatever is your favorite.), Bahamian Studios & Cultural World (an amazing "Universal Studios style" cultural studio that gives you a virtual tour of the islands of The Bahamas), Celebrity Eco Adventures (experience our exotic marine eco systems by kayaking or snorkeling in the shallow waters or the deep "drop off" of Dead Man's Reef. Here you can also enjoy their newest feature - swimming with the pigs!).
Central Experience - The Perfume Factory (a guided tour of a 49 year old facility housed in a replica of the mansions of the 50's & 60's. Choose to create, name and bottle your very own fragrance, or simply make a purchase from their existing creations), The Farmer's Market ( Town Centre has this open-air market with local vendors selling native fruits and vegetables, refreshing daiquiris & "cup", and local souvenirs), Grum Ma's House (experience Bahamian culture at its finest. Exhibiting local antiques and artifacts that date back from our Lucayan & Taino Indian heritage all the way to the present).
Design Your Own Experience - Make special requests and together we can create a memorable experience designed to suite the interest and needs of your group.
All tours include a lunch stop. Because we give you the option to alter the plans, the cost of lunch and entrance fees (where applicable) are not included in our tour pricing.
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Beach experience
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking. Separate bookings are required for groups larger than 12
- A moderate amount of walking is involved for our "East End Experience" tour
- A small amount of walking is involved for "West End Experience" and "Central Experience" tours
- Due to uneven surfaces, our "East End Experience" tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Wheelchair accessible for our "Design Your Own Experience" tour, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our guide Jeff was excellent.However the attractions were not included and one was closed. Thought for the price they were included. The Bahamian brewery was great. The virtual tour was closed. Place to swim with pigs was closed. Jeff found another place, Paradise Cove, and we got to swim with sea turtles. Jeff then took us to West End and we got a history lesson on the town and Grand Bahama. Not being all inclusive is the only reason for 4 star rating. Very comfortable car and personal tour.