Shore Excursion: Freeport Beach and Shopping Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fran's Travel Tour & Limo Service, Freeport Grand Bahama Island
You will meet your guide under the white tent next to Harley-Davidson where you will be transfered to Taino Beach for a fun fill day of beach activities, or just relaxing, when you are done you will then be transfered to Port Lucaya for one hour of shopping before heading back to your cruise ship.
Duration: 3 hours
- Round-trip shared transport to Taino Beach and Port Lucaya Marketplace
- Professional, friendly driver
- All Fees and Taxes
- Water sports or lounge chairs (additional fee)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Fran's Travel Tour & Limo Service
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This was a nice excursion. The beach club was at Taino beach and there is an extra 3 charge per person to get in. The beach and facilities were nice and the drinks are cold and cheap. Upon getting to the beach, our driver gave us vouchers to use in any cab if we wanted to leave at a time not on his hourly schedule. We stayed two hours and our driver arrived right on time at the top of the hour to get us. The only negative was finding out who to ride with initially at the ship dock. I was expecting to see a shuttle with the tour operators name on it but that was not the case. None of the cabs have any markings as I think they are all independent operators. Found a guy hawking with a Taino beach sign and asked if he was with Fran's Tours and he said yes.
Freeport was less than what I expected. The tour bus drivers were very unorganized and we got passed off from one driver to another on two occasions. We started out in a compact car, and the young lady driving did not offer much information during that half of the trip. Our two stops were also flipped. We signed up for Taino Beach, then Lucayan Marketplace, but these destinations were switched. Overall, it was okay, but did not match the experience and knowledgeable driver we had on the island of St. Maarten.