2-Hour Beginners Stand Up Paddle Course in Caleta de Fuste
Stand Up Paddle is a sport that combines low impact surfing with a paddle, its origins are found at the Polynesia islands. Canary Surf Academy offers you a SUP course for beginners designed for anyone that would like to learn it in a safe and fun way, over flat waters, that means without waves. There is no need to have previous experience in any board water sport.
Canary Surf Academy will help you to get started into this wonderful sport. You can find this school right in front of Caleta de Fuste beach, a place that can be considered one of the best places from Fuerteventura to do SUP. The course will be carried out over flat ans still waters, where you will learn everything you need to know to become an experienced Paddle surfer and control both the board and the paddle. All materials are included in the price.
The minimum age to do this course is 8 years. All customers have to be able to swim, and have a minimum good physical shape. This course is given into reduced groups.
- You will enjoy the experience of learning SUP on flat waters.
- You will learn alongside a certified instructor who will be supervising you at all times.
- Enjoy this activity at one of the best beaches in Fuerteventura for this sport, Caleta de Fuste.
- Course material
- Pick-up service from Caleta de Fuste area
- SUP board
- Snack and water
- Certified instructor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This course is for beginners, and there is a maximum of 4 participants per instructor. The level is easy-moderate; but this depends on the client and their physical fitness, their age, their preparation, etc. The minimum age for this activity is 8 years.