Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament Buena Park
Witness an amazing show that presents a rousing live jousting tournament and classic sword fights. Marvel at awe-inspiring horsemanship and falconry. Seated in the castle’s climate controlled Grand Ceremonial Arena, where after being given colored crowns, they cheer for one of six knights (donning matching colored tunics) who chivalrously vie for the honor of Queen’s Champion.
With so much excitement, you’ll build up an appetite. The castle’s serfs and wenches will serve a delicious “hands-on” medieval-style four-course meal that includes garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, oven roasted chicken, herb-basted potato, corn cobbette, pastry of the castle, coffee and non-alcoholic beverages. Also available are delectable vegetarian, Kosher and Halal options. A full-service bar is also available for adult guests.
• Tomato Bisque Soup
• Oven Roasted Chicken
• Sweet Buttered Corn
• Herb-Roasted Potato
• Garlic Bread
• Pastry of the Castle
• Select Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Two-hour show
- Local taxes
- 4-course dinner, vegetarian option available upon request
- Entry/Admission - Medieval Times Buena Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Utensils: eating utensils were not used in the 11th century and we take you back to that time!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 3 years and under are free of charge, however they must be seated on an adults lap and will not receive a meal. If you would like your infant to be seated and receive a meal, you must purchase a child ticket
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed area. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk.
- Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
Loved this showWould recommend to everyone.If you love horses it's a musts.Good food and a Great atmosphere .
This was a brilliant show, our Grandson really, really enjoyed it, we enjoyed it too, The Food was very good, and plenty of it, starters was a tasty soup, and nice bread, The chicken was huge and well cooked,we had half jacket potato and corn on the cob with the chicken, then a nice desert, we were all full, would definitely recommend going to show,
we had a great night, our knight one, however I purchased it through viator and it would have been cheaper to purchase the tickets directly with Medieval times. the food was average, my son was still a little hungry after the meal.
A great night out! Our hotel was listed as a 'pick up from' hotel when booking, but when confirming we were told it wasn't and had to meet the driver at a different hotel. Not a big problem, but misleading.