Whale Watching Cruise from Galle
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Whale Watching Cruise from Galle, No:19, 2nd Stage, Walauwattha,Dadalla,, Galle 80000, Sri Lanka
Discover world biggest mammal blue whale and othe types of whales in your visit down south Sri Lanka
Duration: 6 hours
- We will pick up and drop off from your staying hotel at Galle, Gintota, Boosa, Unawatuna, Talpe, Koggala, Ahangama, Midigama, Weligama or Mirissa City.
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Whale Watching Cruise from Galle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- There may be a supplemental transportation charge if booked for 1 person, contact tour operator after booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Amazing! We saw 3 blue whales! Little note though, it is a very bumpy boat ride, so be warned if you get sea sick :)
Tio mouch People in THE boat.
It was interesting to see a little bit of the whales, however if you're prone to motion sickness I recommend you take the necessary precautions and go at a time when the waves aren't so huge and bumpy as it made for a bumpy ride that led to a lot of sick people on board.