Ghost and Haunt Tours of Gatlinburg
Then set off on your 1-mile (1.6-km) walking tour that introduces you to Gatlinburg's darker history and folklore. Visit some of the city's notorious and haunted places, walking the same paths as murderers, victims, con artists, and self-promoters. You'll see photographs taken by others on the tour of eerie sights, from orbs to full-blown ghostly apparitions. Learn how you too can get similar photographs.
As an extra bonus with your tour, you will use ghost-hunting equipment to search for and possibly communicate with the local spirits.
- Professional guide
- All activities
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum number of 4 reservations required per tour; if fewer than 4 reservations are made, the tour may be canceled
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
This was a fantastic tour. There were nine people on the tour including our guide. We met at the Holiday Inn Smokey Mountain Resort and headed out at 9pm. The total walk was just under a mile but the history of the area was fantastic. If you are afraid of things like this I would not recommend taking the tour. Our guide had actual pictures on his ipad taken by previous guests. There was some scary stuff on those pics. There is also a free additional option to allow you to ghost hunt in the cemetery with actual ghost hunter equipment. That takes place prior to the actual tour. Check it out!
Great and informative tour. Highly recommend. Learned so much!
Wasn't exactly what I thought it would be.... Wouldn't do it again
The tour was overall fun. Not really what was expected. I would personally prefer 18 and older group tour options. Tour guide was nice.