Geneva City Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: KeyTours S.A., Francois Bonivard, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Board the bus for an overview of Geneva City
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palais des Nations, 14, Avenue de la Paix, Geneva 1211 Switzerland
Make a photo stop at the famous nations square, the big broken chair in the middle will impress you as the entrance of the european headquarters of the United Nations
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: International Red Cross and Red Crescent Museum, avenue de la Paix 17, Geneva 1202 Switzerland
Discover thr first organisation of Geneva: the Red Cross
Pass By: Musee Ariana, avenue de la Paix 10, Geneva 1202 Switzerland
Neo classic styla museum about ceramics and porcelain, situated in a beautiful park of Ariana
Pass By: Lake Geneva, Geneva Switzerland
Enjoy the view on the Lake Geneva and its beautiful water
Stop At: Reformation Wall (Mur de la Reformation), Parc des Bastions, Geneva 1200 Switzerland
Enjoy a photo stop in front of one of the most famous monument in Geneva!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Cathedrale de St-Pierre, place du Bourg-de-Four 24, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
Snap a picture of the beautiful cathedral St Peter, situated on the top of the hill. Depending on the season, you will pass it on a mini train or a walking tour
Pass By: Jet d'Eau, quai Gustave-Ador Jetee des Eaux-Vives, Geneva 1207 Switzerland
Snap the symbol of Geneva, the famous water jet
Pass By: The Flower Clock, quai du General-Guisan 28 Jardin Anglais, Geneva 1204 Switzerland
This sightseeing tour allow you to discover Geneva’s most famous attractions, including the iconic Flower Clock, symbol of the city's watchmakers and love for nature, and the impressive fountain, Jet d’Eau. This is your opportunity to snap some pictures of the magnificent spray from the fountain.
- Bus tour
- Mini-train or Walking tour in the Old town
- Professional Guide
- Visit of the international district of Geneva
- Make a photo stop at the United Nations Palace and the broken chair
- Visit Lake Geneva ans its beautiful shores
- Admire the famous Jet D'eau: fountain and emblem of Geneva
- See St Peter's cathedral
- Take a tour of all the international organisations: UNICEF, UNESCO, Red Cross, WIPO, WHO, WTO, WMO
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation for this product will be received at time of booking
- Tour is operated in English and French unless otherwise specified
- Child prices are applicable for children aged 4 - 12 years
- The mini-train will not operate in January or February due to cold weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
Nice tour of the city with lots of information as to the history and current activities. Tour guide was well educated with information and did not sound like a robot as many do.
The tour guides were very nice and the tour was run smoothly, but we did not see a lot of historic monuments and such, it was mostly just of government buildings or the lake. Nice scenery, but not nearly as informative and neat as we expected. I wouldn't recommend this if you're hoping to see old parts of the city.
Quite a whistle-stop tour with hardly any time given to absorb anything. The stop at the Rose Garden was completely unnecessary as it did not give the members any opportunity to lookup anything of importance. The old city tour was a complete disappointment as we were not made to get down or walk anywhere. Our guide was also not particularly articulate and informative with her commentary.
This tour is well worth doing, and the ancient buildings are very interesting. It is quite hilly, and there are also many steps to go down as well, but should be ok for most people. It was quite quiet in winter when we were there, but I am sure that in the summer it is a very busy area with lots going on all the time.
The guide was very knowledgeable and showed us parts of the city that we probably wouldn't have seen on our own. The combination of bus and walking was just right. And she conducted the tour in both English and French which allowed us to brush up on our French skills.
wonderful tour, we learned many interesting things
This tour was amazing!