Geojedo Island Day Tour
As the second largest island in South Korea, Geojedo Island features over 148 square miles of landscapes, parks, and harbors. Enjoy bus pick up from Busan hotels that will take you to Windy Hill, a beautiful hill covered in grass and overlooking the ocean. Next, visit Hakdong Mongdol pebbled beach, where you can soothe your feet by walking on acupressure rocks along the shore. At noon, enjoy a delicious lunch of local fish and rice. Head over to Oedo-Botania, a marine botanical garden after lunch to learn about the island’s European history and soak in on the flowery landscapes. Last but not least, you will be taken to Geoje Haegeumgang River, known for its magnificent sunset views. At the day’s end, relax on your shuttle bus trip back to Busan Hotel.
- Enjoy a day tour of Geojedo Island’s beautiful scenery and surrounding blue water
- Visit a Hakdong Mongdol Beach to relax your feet by walking on the pebbles to active acuppressure points on the soles of your feet
- Stroll through Oedo-Botania, a marine botanical garden and learn about the rare flowers that can only be found in the area
- Relax along Geoje Haegeumgang River and end your day on the island with a spectecular sunset view
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email