Penang is a popular tourist destination in Malaysia and its capital Georgetown is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. A fusion of different people, cultures and traditions, Georgetown used to be a major trading hub in the Straits of Malacca. The city was known for its colorful architecture, combining British colonial buildings, Chinese shophouses and mosques. In just four hours, you will get to see some of the best sights Georgetown has to offer and what makes it a truly unique city that cannot be found anywhere else in Asia.
- This compact tour will take you to the most interesting historical spots in the city
- Having once been an important trade centre, Georgetown is renowned for its diverse international architecture
- Visit famous attractions like Fort Cornwalls, Reclining Buddha, and more
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email