Georgetown Scenic Night Tour
Watch Georgetown come alive by night, transforming into a bright bustling metropolis. Start off with a signature dinner right from a hawker’s stall, sampling the best of Malaysian cuisine made in the best of its cooking traditions, such as satay, fried rice or sizzling hot plate noodles. With a delicious dinner filling your stomach, hop into the back of a trishaw and enjoy a scenic ride across Malaysia’s second longest bridge, Penang Bridge. The tour concludes with a ferry ride back to Penang Island where you’ll get to see all of the area’s unique nighttime beauty from the water.
- See Penang after sunset and discover Georgetown’s more playful side
- Start with a flavorful introduction to the local cuisine with a dinner from a local hawker’s stall
- Roam through the city in the back of a traditional three-wheeled taxi, the trishaw
- Enjoy great views from Penang Bridge and journey back to the island by ferry
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email