Gettysburg Heritage Center and Museum Admission
Utilizing artifacts, historical documents, interactive displays, and 3-D productions, visitors will gain a better understanding of the events that took place in the town before, during and after the battle. Find out how the people reacted to the invasion of the town – freeze, flee or fight? Hear accounts of ordinary people doing extraordinary things in a time when their home was in turmoil.
Located in the lobby of the Heritage Center is one of Gettysburg’s finest gift shops, offering an extensive selection of quality gifts:
Books - Collectibles - Apparel - Souvenirs - Educational Materials - Replica Weapons - Art - Home Decor - Toys & Games
- Self-Guided Tour of the Gettysburg Heritage Center and Museum
- Discover the visual and interactive experience from both the town and battle perspectives
- Watch the award-winning orientation movie, Gettysburg Animated Map
- Entry/Admission - Gettysburg Heritage Center
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Last entrance into the museum is 1 hour prior to closing
The heritage center surprised me. It is smaller then I expected but it was well laid out and worth the visit. My grandson who is 9 enjoyed the experience of sitting in the cellar and felling what it must have been like for the people that lived there. There are many three D photos that really built on helping to understand the war. I am glad we made this a part of our trip.
This is an excellent place to visit and spend some time. A perfect addition to touring Gettysburg, the battlefield, the information center and cyclorama.
Nicely set up.
interactive displays made it interesting.