Whale Watching Tour in Gloucester
"The Hurricane II" boasts 115 ft length with over 400 ft of whale watching room from the railings of the upper and lower observation decks for optimum whale watching conditions. There is a heated, furnished indoor cabin with a full service galley serving hot meals, snacks and cold beverages as well as a fully stocked bar with local brews, popular beer, wine and mixed drinks (at your own expense).
You'll be taken to where the whales go. The vessels communicate with each other as to the location of whales so the boat will go anywhere to see them on the North Shore or South Shore of Massachusetts including off the coast of Boston, Massachusetts: Salem MA, Newburyport, Cape Cod, Hampton NH, Rowley, Rockport MA, Danvers, Peabody, Swampscott, Revere, Winthrop or wherever else the whales may roam.
- Naturalist onboard
- Professional guide
- Full galley
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress appropriately to current weather conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
We took our granddaughter for her first whale watching excursion and we had a great day. Saw 4 humpbacks, including a mom and calf, who played around on the surface for a long time. Crew and staff very professional and knowledgeable. We would recommend to others who are interested.
We loved our experience with Cape Ann Whale Watch! We saw tons of whales and the staff was respectful and knowledgeable. I would totally recommend doing this!
definitely something different. We would go again. Our doctor recommended the patch and it worked great since we did not get sea sick. However, it is very rare that the whales jump out of the water as they show in advertisements. We got some good pictures and enjoyed it.
I've always used Cape Ann Whale Watch when I've gone out in the past over the years,,their staff is Highly Education and extremely courteous to all those who are aboard.. Never ever have been disappointed with this company !!!
Very knowledgeable and friendly crew. Boat and facilities were very good. We saw whales !