Onemount Water Park
As one of the most visited amusement parks in town, it is no surprised that popular South Korean variety show, “Running Man” was filmed at Onemount Water Park. From thrill waterslides to dry docks and spas, it offers a variety of facilities for everyone.
Each customer will get a locker for shoes and bags. Towels and hair dryers are also provided for cleaning up after a splendid day in the water or under the sun. If getting wet ‘n’ wild is your thing, Onemount Water Park cannot be missed!
- The largest water park and 3rd largest theme park in South Korea
- Located less than an hour away from Seoul
- Features 13 slides, 18 pools, and a carnival beach with 5 types of waves
- Enjoy a film on the big screen while lounging on rooftop beach chairs
- One of the filming locations for popular Korean reality TV show ‘Running Man’
- 10:00am-7:00pm (Weekdays)
- 10:00am-8:00pm (Weekends)
How To Get There:
- Address: 300 Hallyuwoldeu-ro, Ilsanseo-gu, Goyang-si, Gyeonggi-do（경기도 고양시 일산서구 한류월드로 300 대화동）
- Subway Line 3 to Juyeop Station, take Exit 2 and another 15 minutes’ walk from it
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email