Best of the West Rim: Grand Canyon Air Tour with Optional Helicopter, Boat Ride and Skywalk Admission
As soon as you land, your adventure begins! Hop on the West Rim Shuttle to Eagle and Guano Point. Enjoy a light meal along the rim at Guano Point while admiring panoramic views of the canyon in almost every direction. Capture more sensational photos when you visit the Eagle Point overlook at your leisure. You can also select to add on additional activities such as the Skywalk or a helicopter and boat ride to the canyon floor.
Your 7-hour tour of the Grand Canyon's West Rim ends with a flight back to Boulder City and transfer back to your Las Vegas hotel.
Optimize your time at the West Rim with a stroll on the stunning, glass-bottomed Skywalk, which is managed by the Hualapai American Indian tribe. See the canyon's dramatic rock formations and the green ribbon of the Colorado River far beneath your feet from this thrilling perspective 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) above the floor of the Grand Canyon.
Helicopter and Boat Ride Upgrade:
Board a state-of-the-art helicopter and delight in fantastic close-up views of gorgeous multicolored rock formations on your 5-minute descent 4,000 feet (1,219 meters) to the canyon's floor. After disembarking, take a short hike to board a pontoon boat for an idyllic 15-minute float along the Colorado River covering a total of 1 mile (1.6 km). Throughout your tour, learn about the geology of the Grand Canyon and the various peoples who have called it home from both recorded and live narration. See more awe-inspiring vistas on your short helicopter flight back up to the rim of the canyon.
- 35-minute (approx.) flight each way by fixed-wing airplane to Grand Canyon's West Rim
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All local taxes and fees
- Helicopter flight to floor of Grand Canyon (if option not selected)
- 15-minute (approx.) pontoon boat ride on Colorado River (if option not selected)
- Skywalk ticket (if option not selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Please note: seat assignments are determined on the day of the tour and are based on the total weight and balance of the aircraft.
A truly wowing experience of seeing one of the wonders of the world from the sky to the canyon floor and the river. This tour will knock your socks off and leave you breathless.
The best organised trip I have ever undertaken. Superb day. Excellent organisation and care from staff at every stage.
Well coordinated beginning at the hotel pickup service to flight, shuttle and admission to the Skywalk. The pilot was incredibly hospitable, providing details of flight, landscape and making everyone feel comfortable. Though simple, lunch was tasty. I highly recommend.
To experience Las Vegas and all the well-known landmarks form the air was amazing...our pilots of both the plane and the helicopter was professional and we always felt safe....a hard thing to prove if half of the people of the group are either a pilot, aeronautical engineer or flight enthusiasts....! thanks to all for an awesome experience. this was a great way to start our holiday in Las Vegas.... if you are not a Las Vegas Strip fan and shows and neon lights is not your thing...do this trip - it will open your eyes to a totally different Las Vegas. Maybe after that go and visit the Hoover dam and dam-wall....
What an amazing trip! This was so worth doing, everything was more than our expectations! Well organised, even a phone call to us the night before we left England to inform us that the President was in Las Vegas and our pick up time would be earlier! Magnificent views of the Grand Canyon from the helicopter and the trip on the Colarado river was amazing. Although scarey the West Rim sky walk needs to be done to appreciate the wonderful views! Well done Viator for organising this trip!
We had a great time.
Go for the helicopter ride if you are OK with flying!!! We did not and I regret it. We did the skywalk and pretty amazing but watching helicopters fly in the canyon I knew we made a mistake. More money but how many times you going to go the Grand Canyon. I know I will once more to do the helicopter ride.
My wife and I always wanted to experience the West Grand Canyon Skywalk. I usually drive to travel destinations, instead we opted for Viator to book Skywalk with air and river boat tour included. We enjoyed a comfortable bus ride from our Las Vegas hotel to to Boulder City airport. Wife enjoyed the commuter plane to West Grand Canyon and were thrilled with the helicopter ride into the canyon rim. I have many photos and videos to cherish this adventure. Thanks!