Explore a Simpler Time Smoky Mountain Tour
You will also explore a small family cemetery, a 19th century barn, spring-house and restored cabin, and more. The difficulty for this 3-hour tour is considered easy, with a few moderate spots.
- Snacks: peanut based (peanut butter crackers or trail mix). Please advise in advance if someone has a severe peanut allergy.
- Professional guide
- Gratuities are appreciated for good service.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Rating: the difficulty of this tour is easy with a couple of moderate spots
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Gratuity of 10 to 20% recommended for good service
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
It was AWESOME! Debbie our guide made the experience memorable. We booked Explore a Simpler Time, but roads to the area were closed due to repairs. Debbie gave us other options that we could do. We selected a trek that was similar in difficulty. It was beautiful and Debbie was incredibly knowledgeable about the area and personable. By the end, it was like taking a hike with a good friend.The sights were gorgeous and we actually got to see a bear and her two cubs. I would definitely recommend this group.
This tour was wonderful! Our guide was fabulous was very well informed exceedingly enthusiastic and just a whole lot of fun!!! The mountains were gorgeous we went in late October and the stories and folk lore was a lot of fun to hear!!! The hike is not hard at all! Go and enjoy yourselves!