Greenville City Segway Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Greenville Glides, 233 N Main St Suite 12, Greenville, SC 29601-2166
Soak up the bustling energy of Greenville SC on this sightseeing Segway tour. As one of South Carolina’s fastest-growing urban areas located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, Greenville is a wonderful city to explore by Segway. Glide through downtown Greenville to the historic West End and then cruise along the scenic Swamp Rabbit trail. Choose from several departure times, including a sunset tour.
Stop At: West End, Greenville, SC
Once you feel comfortable on your Segway, head out through downtown to the historic West End. As you travel through these buzzing areas, you’ll come to understand why Greenville is noted as the fastest-growing urban area in the state and was voted one of the ‘Top 10 Fastest Growing Cities in the US’ by CNN Money.
Stop At: GHS Swamp Rabbit Trail, Greenville, SC
From here, venture to the Swamp Rabbit trail to experience a different side of Greenville. This 18-mile (29-km) multi-use trail system runs along the Reedy River and connects Greenville County with schools, parks and local businesses. As your guide will explain, this trail follows the bed of a former railroad nicknamed after the indigenous swamp rabbit.
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
- Professional Tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 30-minutes early to check-in.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT Segway tour participants!
- Minimum age is 12 years old AND they must weigh at least 100 lbs.
- Participants under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent OR an adult 21 years or older with a signed waiver from parent
- Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg)
- Maximum weight is 260 lbs (117 kg)
- There is a maximum of eight (8) passengers per booking
- Dress code: Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes and weather-appropriate layers; no hats
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
We had a great time on our tour. Very fun, informative tour guide. We'd do it again!
We did not know much about Greenville, and this tour was the first thing we did when we got into town. We found it insightful, beautiful, and fun. We have never done a Segway tour before but John took care of us and Greenville was easy to navigate on a Segway with the help of our guide. Totally worth it. Had a great time.
Very informative and fun! A great value.