Guadalajara Food Tour
Your tour guide will feature you maps, discounts, restaurant and accommodation recommendations for use in downtown neighbourhoods. After the narrated Guadalajara tour, explore these streets with confidence and enjoy helpful recommendations from your guide on this area full of attractions, sightseeing and restaurant offerings.
Tasting Locations (subject to change):
• La Rinconada: Located in a mansion from 19th century where international flavors meet the history (Established en 1985)
• Las Famosas Tortas Ahogadas: The biggest “drowned pork sandwich” chain in the world (Established 1991)
• El Mexicano: Turistic-family restaurant where ranchero genre singers perform every day live.(Established 1995)
• Café Madrid: The most long-standing cafe restaurant in town (Established 1955)
• La Antigua: The classic downtown flavor. One place where you feel in old Guadalajara period. (Established 2000)
• Café La Flor De Córdoba: The first coffee shop in town with coffee services and grinding (Established 1938)
• Fonda San Miguel Arcángel: A place full of history, mysticism y tradition in Downtown with High Mexican Cuisine
• La Mutualista: A place so special where culture, music, politics, entertainment and the song museum meet all together (Established 1942)
- Food tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes
- Weather conditions: Tour takes place rain or shine
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Orlando our guide was great and knowledgeable about the city and food. Great way to check out local specialties as well as restaurants you might want to return to for a meal later.
Caesar spoke great English and had a lot of knowledge about the food we were eating and the history of Guadalajara. It ended up just being the two of us, so it was like a private tour. We had a lot of fun and the food was delicious!