Chichicastenango and Lake Atitlan Day Trip
Atitlán is the ideal place to come in contact with the Guatemalan folklore. Twelve Indian villages surround the Lake, and their inhabitants are descendants from the great Quiché, Cackchiquel, and Tzutuhil nations. In the afternoon, you will be transferred to Guatemala City.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at Panamerican Hotel, Barceló Hotel and Westin Camino Real Hotel
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- We do not pick up passengers in Antigua Guatemala
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
This Tour should really just say chichicastenango day trip. Lake atitlan was just a stop at a viewpoint on the way to chichi. We thought it was visiting both. Confusing so that’s why I removed 1 star. Other than that great tour of chichicastenango! The lunch was delicious! tour is thru Clark tours
This tour was fantastic. We had an older guy for a guide but he was good. The meal that I had at the Maya Inn, when we went to the market, was by far the best meal I had all over Central America. The market was impressive, with thousands of indigenous folk selling all kinds of beautiful vegetables and fruits. It was really impressive. This tour was really well devised.