Hot Springs Escape and Thermal Circuit from Guatemala City
You will be picked up in your hotel in Guatemala City and transfer to Kawilal Hot Springs to enjoy an afternoon at leisure and relax to delight yourself with the benefits of the properties of the wáter, sometime your transfer will be via Antigua Guatemala. You will have a delicious lunch (Inlcuded).
Kawilal SPA offers Relaxing Massages, Reflexology, Shiatsu Relaxing, Manicure and Pedicure among others.
You will enjoy a thermal circuit of 60 minutes, This therapy involves immersing the body for short periods of time in thermal pools of different temperatures , ranging from warm to cold. The cycle starts with a 41°C pool , followed by a 24°C , then a 37°C and finally a 31°C pool.
Continue with a relaxing massage of 25 minutes, It is a relaxing massage but shorter. It focuses on whole body rub. It relieves stress and reduces muscle tension.
At the end transfer back to Guatemala City via Antigua Guatemala.
• Gray Line Guatemala, Guatemala City 0011 Guatemala
• Kawilal Spa Guatemala, Avenida Puente de la Gloria Riveras del Río Michatoya, Amatitlan 01063 Guatemala
• Guatemala Travel & Tours Gray Line, 8A Avenida 20-10, Guatemala 01011, Guatemala
- Bathrobe and Towel
- Relaxing Massage (25min)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Thermal Circuit (60 minutes)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child under 13 years is not allowed to take the thermal circuit.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring swimsuit, sunblock and flip flops
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
This tour was so amazing!!! The place they took us, called Santa Teresita, to was amazing. It was relaxing, romantic, and well planned. The customer service was great and we truly enjoyed it. They had everything ready when we got there, down to the lunch. We did the tour that started at 12:30pm which was perfect. I would highly recommend this tour.