Small Group Guayaquil and Cocoa Farm Full-Day Tour
If you book the optional lunch at the farm, you will have lunch there. Otherwise, you come back to the city for lunch (at own expense).
Next, your guide will take to the check the main highlights of downtown: The Iguana Park, The Cathedral, The Malecon 2000 and Las Peñas neighborhood. By the end of this activity, you will be driven back to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual: a hat and sun protector is recommended
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Mario's an excellent guide and storyteller and led us on a great tour of the cacao farm/ city. He shared funny anecdotes while showing us around. Later we learned to process cocoa, from bean, to raw cacao we made an exquisite ancestral drink reminiscent of hot chocolate. Highlight of my trip to Ecuador!
I had a wonderful time. I am traveling alone for work and needed something to do. This trip can be a one person trip. Mario was an excellent guide. The food at the farm was excellent. Highly recommend. Thanks Mario.