Full Day: Isla de la Plata, Manabí Province. (Departure from Guayaquil)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla de la Plata, Machalilla National Park Ecuador
The excursion begins with a transfer from Guayaquil to Puerto López (7 hours round trip by car), where a boat awaits us to move to Isla de la Plata, the approximate route on the Island lasts about 5 hours. The duration of the whole trip will be approximately 12 hours.
The Isla de la Plata, is a Protected Ecological Reserve, also known as the Mini Galápagos, which houses a great diversity of native birds of Galapagos such as: pikemen, frigates, albatrosses, etc. During the excursion we taking a boat ride to practice snorkeling and this way appreciate the wonderful biodiversity of marine species, coral reefs, sea turtles, goldfish, angefish, stingray, etc, framed all for your delight in a wonderful landscape offered by the sun, the sea and the beautiful trekking trails, being a perfect complement to your visit.
Duration: 12 hours
- Private air-conditioned transportation
- Tour guide
- Shipping, naturalist guides, meals, snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Isla de la Plata
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- recommended activity for children 12 years and older
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The boat ride and island were spectacular! Boat ride is boat ride, sometimes seas don’t cooperate. We were in Guayaquil so we needed transport to Puerto Lopez. That was the scary part. The van looked nice but clearly needed work. We were bounced around as they needed shocks in a big way, among other things. Suffice to say, beware of the driving arrangements.