Guayaquil City Tour and Parque Historico
The Parque Historico is a cultural, environmental, educational and touristic space that refers to the ancient city of Guayaquil in the colonial times and comprised almost all of the coast region.
The points of Interest visited in this tour are Paque de Las Iguanas (Seminario Park), San Pedro cathedral, Palacio Municipal, Malecón Simon Bolívar, Hemiciclo de la Rotonda, Barrio tradicional las Peñas and Puerto Santa Ana, Pana Hat Factory "Ecua Andino" and Parque Historico.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Seminario
- Entry/Admission - Hemiciclo de la Rotonda
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is sporty
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bring confortable shoes
I don't remember the name of our guide. He was an older man who use to be a pilot. He took us to a new apt. complex which was pretty but who cared. The Parc was lovely and we enjoyed that but there was no city tour. We asked to go to the cemetery since it seemed we weren't going to do anything else.