Guayaquil to Cuenca one-way tour with Cajas Park and a Cacao Farm
We continue our drive upwards to the highlands through the famous Andes where we will find Cajas National Park. This park is one of the most important protected areas in the south of Ecuador and the main source of water for the city of Cuenca. You will marvel at the beautiful scenery found in this area. You will be able to see both, Polylepis Forest and Moorland ecosystems, where we will take a short hike.
After a full day trip we will drop you in Cuenca at your hotel or the location of your choice. Box lunch will be provided during the ride.
- Tour Guide/Driver (Licensed)
- Lunch (If option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Passport name, number and nationality is required at time of booking for all participants.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please notice: this is one-way trip Guayaquil to Cuenca or viceversa tour.
- For 1 to 5 passengers, a bilingual guide will also be the driver. For more than 5 passengers, a driver and a bilingual guide will be provided.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
The guide was outstanding and very accommodating to our interests. We chose to travel to Cuenca with a local person in order to learn about the culture and the places we drove through. For this the tour was perfect. He is bilingual as are we so the conversations were fun and informative. We were able to visit a cacao farm though not the regular one because the guide convinced a nearby farmer so spend some time with us which we enjoyed immensely. Cajas Park is stunning but the top of the pass is at 11,000 feet so we did not spend time there due to the cold weather and elevation. The bus is only 8 per person its comfortable and safe and easy to take we returned by bus! but totally uninteresting.