Private Tour: Guayaquil Sightseeing with Optional Historical Park
Then, head over to Guayaquil’s oldest neighborhood, known for its charming restaurants, art galleries and craft shops, and climb the staircase up Cerro Santa Ana (Santa Ana Hill) for a majestic view of the city from more than 1,000 feet (300 meters).
Next, board your vehicle for a detour to the southern end of Malecón 2000, a 1-mile (2.5-km) stretch of boardwalk overlooking the Guayas River (Rio Guayas) and surrounded by sculptures, ponds and playgrounds.
After your tour, your guide will drop you off at your hotel in Guayaquil.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off is not available
- Please note: The Guayaquil Historical Park is closed on Mondays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a private tour the guide wasn't very good.
My guide Ivan was incredible! The morning was packed with a marvelous tour of the city!
Our tour guide, Michael, did his very best to make sure we understood what we were seeing and provided us with a glimpse of the vibrancy of this interesting city.
I already did this twice!!!!
good, friendly and knowledgeable guide in Quito