Li River Cruise Full Day Tour of Guilin and Yangshuo
Lunch will be served onboard, with local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River. Your destination is the village of Yangshuo, where you'll disembark and stroll amid the colorful, bustling marketplace of local street vendors. After you stretch your legs and see the sights, it's a bus trip back to Guilin to see the farms and countryside away from the river. The trip doesn't end here, because you also get a choice of shopping stops and some real bargains in pearl and jade, or fine Chinese paintings.
If you choose not to return back to Guilin right away, you will also have the opportunity to partake in some exciting afternoon activities in Yangshuo (at your own expense):
• Biking tour: USD $25
• Rafting tour of Yulong River: USD $35
• Night tour of the Four Lakes: USD $35
• Yaoshan highlights: USD $40
• Rice terrace field tour: USD $70
• Impression Sanjie Liu night show: USD $40Please note that if you choose to do any of these activities, you will have to return to Yangshuo on your own. Your guide will be more than happy to help you arrange transportation back to Yangshuo.
- Professional guide
- Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Bus from Yangshuo to Guilin
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Beautiful and peaceful boatride tour. Box lunch was good. If I had more time in China I may have spent a night in Yangshuo. Transportation to boat and back from Yangshuo was well coordinated.
Very enjoyable experience. Highly recommended. Absolutely beautiful scenery.
Beautiful cruise down the Li River!
Well worth doing - at almost any price actually about 79. Viator gave an almost immediate response either tour is available or not, and used Tang Tours. They were excellent. In particular they provided details of pickup times quickly. Guides were knowledgeable and very helpful
This was a MUST do tour. It was just amazingly scenic as one drifted along the Li River. Lunch provided was good. Transportation was fine too. However, I realized that people who bought the tour in Guilin just the night before paid 60 while I paid 109 on Viator much in advance. My advice would be to buy your tour there. I didn't purchase the optional tour 22 in Yangshuo though it sounded really good because I was angry at having paid so much more than everyone who had booked it locally. That optional tour should have been given to me for free given I had already paid so much more than other people...