Rice Terraces and Yao Village from Guilin with Lunch and a Show
The magnificent terraces scatter at an altitude of between 980 feet (300 meters) and 6,600 feet (1,100 meters) above sea level, and at a maximum gradient of 50 degrees creating a tremendous scenic area of some 25 square miles (66 square kilometers). As seasons change, the terraces bring infinitely colors. From the silver color of spring to a golden color in the fall. In the summer lush green seedlings are rolled like green waves by breeze from deep mountains while in the winter they really look like a very big white blanket. Lunch is provided in the tour so is Yao minority Long Hair and Dancing Show.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin where this fascinating 8-hour adventure concludes.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Long hair show
- Cable car fee: CNY80/ round-trip
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Traveler's Full Name and Hotel Booking Reference and Confirmation Code are required at time of booking or local contract phone number is appreciated
- Best season for visiting: April to October
- The tour guide will reconfirm the exact meeting time the night (9:00 to 10:00 pm) before your tour by calling your room or leaving message to your hotel front reception.
The pickup and drop off points were as scheduled. The Tour itself was very interesting. When we reached the top of the Rice Terrace it was very foggy but the fog did lift for a few minutes and the view was wonderful. I am a senior and I was not offered the senior rate on the cable car. I paid 110 rmb but should have paid 55 rmb. Our guide should have told me that as we had to pay extra for the cable car.